Pages

February 24, 2011

a few....Random Thoughts

....Who would have thought that I would be giving dating and love advice to one of my earlier e-harmony matches?

....You're 24, I'm 30 something, no I'm not going to date you. If I had you as a teenager you could be my son. Besides, I don't have enough cash to be a cougar.

....No, I don't want to be your friend, sorry your 47, too old for me (too old, too young, am I picky?)

....No, I don't want to go to happy hour with you, not after the things I found when I Googled you...lol

....Is there any particular reason why you are trying to look hard core at this age? Beat it!

....Are you really that pressed to give me all your contact info before even saying hello (work, home cell, email etc.) I'm not attracted to you unfortunately.

.... Really, your one word answers are killing me. Forget it!

....I keep closing my eyes and hoping you will disappear when I open them. #goaway 


 

0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment