Pages

February 09, 2011

Somebody Feed Me!

I decided to go out with Michael even though I wasn't that attracted to him and even though our conversation leading up to it wasn't all that great. (I think this open mind thing is working against me. lol!) To name a few of our differences, he's a home body, I'm sooo not, He's soft spoken, I'm not. He works waaaaay to much, I don't. He's not that cool, and, well, I am. (ha ha I crack myself up!). With that in mind, why I decided on a restaurant that I frequent is beyond me. For that matter, why I decided to go on the date in the first place is beyond me. Nevertheless, we went anyway and as always the food was fantastic. There was nothing too exciting about the date, however, I was cordial and I attempted to be my normal comedic self. During conversation, however uneventful it was, I told him that what he ordered looked good and he proceeded to ask me if I wanted to try. As I went to pick my fork up to taste, he spoons some up and he proceeds to feed me. How do I say this? AWKWARD! It all happened so fast I didn't know what to do so I took the food and then looked around the restaurant praying no one witnessed it. Yet another post I don't know how to end. Lawd have mercy. lol.





ps: this was our first and last date.

2 Speak on it!:

Anonymous said...

Did not seem sooo bad SG. Why be embarrassed to be on a date at your hang out? Proves you are livin' your life, meeting people, trying things.

The Online Dating Dilemma said...

Thanks and I agree with you. I think the "bad" part of it if you will, is the fact that he tried to feed me when I didn't even know him. Who wants to eat behind someone they don't know...? :)

Post a Comment