Pages

February 05, 2011

Did he really say that?

After a few email exchanges with this guy on Okcupid and without him even knowing my real name, he asks me to go to happy hour. Yeah, how about no. I told him that perhaps we should talk on the phone and email a bit before we decide to do that and he agreed. So, he calls me the other day and proceeds to tell me that the thing that attracted him to my profile was my height. He obviously likes tall women because he also let me know he recently dated a girl who was 6'4". Deep! He tells me that he's 5'9" which by looking at his pictures I think is a fabrication of the truth. He looks more like 5'6"ish.

Nevertheless, since I hadn't had time to upload more than one picture on the site, I told him I would email him a few pictures. I sent one full body pic and a head shot of sorts. He opens the email while we're talking and his response made me wanna hang up the phone. This fool was like oh, you're thick! Huuummm ok, you're thick. I said, well, if that's a problem, we can hang up now and go about our merry way. Not only did I feel a twinge of insecurity because of the way he said it but it also made me kinda angry, I didn't say anything about him being short, nor did I say anything about his stupid glasses or his dumb beard which he calls a soul patch. I had an open mind and I guess I shouldn't have. Yes, I'm playing tit for tat. lol.

Anyway, after that awkward moment, we hang up and because I now had his last name (thanks to him replying to my email) I found some things compliments of Google that were a wee bit on the weird side. I really really want to share it with you all but since I've promised myself that I would always protect the identity of all who I write about I'll be nice. For now at least.  I don't even know how to end this one so I'll just end it.









*update: Dude did end up calling on this week but I didn't call him back. I don't think I will. Ever. But then again you never know with me. lol!

1 Speak on it!:

Anonymous said...

soul patch? weak and lame!!!

Better off without a jerky pants like that Sassy Girl.

Love,

The REAL Sassy Girl

Post a Comment