Pages

February 22, 2011

Why Why Why (with a question mark)

I'm active on eHarmony again if I haven't filled you in and after sending a simple hello how are you email to a guy who was interested, this is the response I received. Verbatim.


"HEY HEY SASSY AND HW ARE UUUUUU.. HW IS THE LIFE.. HW IS THE HEART. NICE TO SEE I GET A LIL TYPE TALK... MAYBE THE FACE WILL SMILE.. SOO HW IS THE TIME SPENT.. I TAKE IT NO ONE SPECIAL.. ANY KIDS... BIG FAMILY... AS FOR MEEEEE I AM TRING TO LIVE THE LIFE.. NOOO ONE SPECIAL.. NO LIL ONES.. NEED TO HAVE THE QUEEN FIRST.. MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL GET TO BE APPRECIATED AND GET THAT ATTN... HOPE HE WKEND WAS GOOD FOR YHA.. MAYABE I WILL GET A MOMENT IN UR DAY TO DAY.. BE GOOD BE SAFEST.. HUGGS.. YEEEEEEEEEE
PS.. DO I GET TO SEE A PIC OR 12.;)"



PS: He's 37 year old into the music industry and this is how he looked in all his pics complete with gold chains, bracelet and ring. With that being said, why I responded is beyond me. Crazy perhaps? Perhaps. I would say Calgon take me away but I need something much MUCH stronger.


2 Speak on it!:

Natalie said...

At first I thought, "This is a joke" but it was too scary. I didn't know there were still guys out there that looked like that.....and he probably thought that was so sexy....this makes my stomach hurts

totally free online dating sites said...

Your post is certainly one of the best source of valuable information every reader must follow. Glad to hear a lot from you soon. Keep on sharing! Thanks

Post a Comment