Pages

February 13, 2011

Ok Cupid? No, Ok Stupid!

I haven't fully figured out how this OkCupid site works, but what I do know, is that you have to answer a TON of questions (waaaay more than Eharmony) and based on how you answer these questions the site will rate people against your profile. Their rating system cracks me up. They tell you how much, using percentages a person is compatible with you but in sort of a dumb way.



For example Josh is:
 61% Match 68% Friend 19% Enemy

I'm guessing they are saying that we would be better friends than lovers however we would more than likely argue a lot based on the the fact that we disagree on 19% of the questions answered.

Eric is 
82% Match 77% Friend 4% Enemy

So we'd be a better couple than friends and we would only argue a little??? I think I need to re-think being on this site, it's not quite making any sense to me?? Perhaps I have this whole thing wrong, but why would I want to be matched with anyone who's enemy percentage is above 0%? This is making me tired, sheesh!

 

1 Speak on it!:

Unknown said...

I agree with their terms, but they need to polish their terms up a bit. btw, nice site!

Post a Comment