Pages

March 16, 2011

Finally Free........

I tried, really I did. I at the very least put my somewhat, almost, kinda sorta best foot forward when it came to Ok Stupid, whoops, I mean OkCupid.com but I couldn't do it any longer. After a good two months I had to call it quits. As I stated in an earlier post, their matching philosophy (whatever that was) was strange, and to be honest, I wasn't all that fond of the matches they sent me. Now can I say that I am more pleased with eHarmony right now? The verdict is still out. In the meantime, Sassy is still looking for love, or should I say looking for love to find me.



PS: I should probably mention that I just disabled my account for the time being which means I can come back later if I choose. Don't ask me why, I will more than likely delete it in the near future. Please remind me to do so in the event I get desperate, I mean curious. :)

0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment