Pages

April 01, 2011

Top Ten Reasons to try Online Dating (David Letterman Style)

10.Your grandmother who has dementia calls you an old maid.

9. You and your friends find joy in making bets on when other people will get married.

8. You start to get gray hairs in places you cannot mention on this blog.

7. Your mother refers to you and your friends as spinsters.

6. You haven't been on a date since the Clinton years.

5. When you're sad that the local crackhead/drunk doesn't hit on you anymore.

4.When your Friday night plans consists of your girlfriend tweezing your one chin hair.

3.When you think of your male friends who you would never date as a potential boo.

2. When going to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's is a highlight of your social life.


and the # one reason you should try online dating (drum roll please)

1. When you've got more movies in your Netflix queue than you've got eggs (in your ovaries that is)






12 Speak on it!:

MingleMonkee said...

It goes without saying that there are an awful lot of dating sites out there - but I guess with all the advice in the world you're likely to have your own preference! My advice - look around, sign up on a few sites and browse. Go with whichever you feel the most comfortable with - especially if they're free, you've nothing to lose :)

http://www.minglemonkee.com maintains a simple, relaxed and professional approach to ultimately do all they can to help the user find the person they’re hoping to find. Definitley worth a look ;)

Dating Advice said...

Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what you’ve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. this is really a great blog.

Big Men Dating said...

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea.

Relationship Advice said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Alt Com said...

Excellent list Sassy Girl! Looks like this is the extreme case. I would suggest trying online dating at a much earlier stage before any of these happens.

meet people online said...

Thanks! This post contains very significant ideas and facts that every reader should be followed. Great idea indeed.

Online dating services said...

So many site out there but most of them just another copy of previous??

big men dating said...

Online dating can be fun, you can meet a lot of people that are not so discriminating. You can also realize that physical appearance doesn't matter.

black dating said...

I bet I should try online dating nowadays:)
Great insights from you! I do agree with @big men dating because based from what I read from some online dating sites it is really fun and you got a big chance to meet your lucky guy.

Filipino dating said...

Try to be part of online dating world it is very interesting and at the same time you will be having fun with it. You can have the chance in meeting different kinds of people around the world.

asian dating said...

Upon reading your reasons I suddenly made up my mind that I should try online dating now since it is a great help for everybody else to have a great chance to meet my ideal man. Thanks for this one.

African dating said...

Ten good reasons you should try online dating.
Online dating is fun. Meet people from all over the world.

Post a Comment