Pages

October 05, 2010

Request My Photo?

The one thing that frustrates me most when it comes to being on eHarmony, is when I click on a link to view a match and see "request my photo". Uuuugh! I don't think I'm that shallow, but dag nab it I don't want to request your stupid photo! Seeing your picture I've come to realize, is important to me.  Perhaps there are valid reasons why people don't post at least one photo (i.e. top secret job, they're in the witness protection program, they don't want their wives to find out etc.) but come on!!!  You get to see me but I don't get to see yours? Not fair.

The one time I did allow myself to be open minded, the guy never sent his picture and that's after I requested it three times..Really? I mean are you that busted? I dunno, maybe this was a test. Perhaps I was supposed to base my interests off his profile and email communication and not focus so much on looks? If that's the case, I guess I missed my blessing cause I closed the match.... Did I mention he was from Canada? C'mon Son, I don't think so!









1 Speak on it!:

Anonymous said...

Hі there, I discovered your web site by means oof Google
whіlst sеarching for a similar suЬject, ƴour site got here up, it seems to bЬe good.I've bookmarked it in my google bօokmarks.

Hellߋ there, simply became aware of your blog tҺrough Google,
and locаted that it's really informativе. ӏ'm gonna be caгeful for
brussels. I'll be grɑteful shoulod you proceed this in future.
Many ρeople will be benefited out of your
writing. Cheers!

Ӊave a look at my weеb site: firma budowlana

Post a Comment