Pages

September 19, 2010

Emotional Roller Coaster

Wow. eHarmony has surely mastered the art of playing on one's emotions. My account was about to expire and I thought I would share a portion of the email they sent to get me to renew my membership. As the words tugged at my heartstrings, I even think I heard violins playing in the background. They're good, I mean reeeeeally good, because as much as I felt like I needed a break, or to try a new site, I was curious as to what the future may hold with eHarmony.

You've reached an important milestone in your relationship with eHarmony. Your membership is going to expire in just a few days and your account is not set to renew automatically.


The journey to finding that special someone isn't always easy or fast, but we believe that ultimately, you will find that great relationship you've been looking for on eHarmony.


Our successful couples tell us that they once too had reservations and moments of doubt – but their long term commitment to the eHarmony process kept them involved until they met the one who was perfect for them. Time after time, we hear stories from successful couples who said "My membership expired, and I went back and renewed, and then I was matched up with my partner."


Don't wait until your membership expires. Finding that someone special is just too important. 


Needless to say, It worked, I renewed my membership. If nothing else, it will provide me with exciting adventures to share with you all.






0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment