Pages

September 02, 2010

Like the kiss on the collarbone

First couple of weeks on eHarmony were a total bust until that one day I get an email from a very handsome man from Philadelphia named Kyle that say's "Call me boo boo." Boo Boo? Who says that? I laughed and told him that I was probably more like a ladybug than a boo boo and that he needed to call me. A few days later, I get a call from him and his voice was deep and nice, he had a certain charisma with him and in our 45 minute phone conversation, we managed to talk about everything from religion, school, work and life in general. That was enough to make me fall in love.  As I hang up the phone with him, I could even hear the song by Lauryn Hill softly in my head.

The sweetest thing I've ever known
Was like the kiss on the collarbone
Soft caress of happiness
The way you walk, your style of dress
I wish I didn't get so weak
Ooo, baby, just to hear you speak
Makes me argue just to see
How much you're in love with me

As I'm walking on cloud nine, (haven't even met the man mind you) I immediately sent a text to a couple of girlfriends letting them know that I was in love, l.o.v.e, only for them to reply "here we go again." Yes, this one call was enough for me to know that I loved me some him. It was enough to turn me from a ladybug to a boo boo, LOL! 

Anyway, out of all the guys I've been communicating with, this one can give me butterflies with a simple text message. We haven't been able to coordinate our schedules to meet yet since we're both busy and live a half of a gas tank away but I can't wait. Stay tuned... :)








0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment