Pages

September 07, 2010

Ego Trippin

I was toying with what to title this post. Other than what I named it, I thought of, The Mack: The Rise and Fall of a Sassy Girl or The world does not revolve around Sassy Girl (oh, but it does). Anyway, I've said it once, I'll say it again. PATIENCE IS THE KEY with online dating (or any type of dating for that matter). I tell ya, it's been interesting with regard to communicating with some of my matches. Someone will be super into me and smothering for a few days only to hear nothing from them the next few days. Some days I will get calls from four or five different guys and the next day, well, crickets. Needless to say, my ego is trippin big time. I'm really getting a lesson in something, I just haven't figure it out yet.


0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment