Pages

September 12, 2010

Good Brother? More Like Oh Brother!

Call me naive, but I was under the impression that when you signed up for eHarmony you had to use your real name. Not necessarily your last name, but at least your first. I guess was wrong. Fast forward to the day I get matched with a gentleman from upstate new york who calls himself  "Good Brother". Are you kidding me? I would say yes. Here are a few snippets from his profile.

The one thing Good Brother is most passionate about:
"enjoying good company..I'm a simple man...I'm not passiontate about much.." 

Really?  I think I can forgive that you spelled passionate wrong but dang why couldn't you end it with I'm a simple man as opposed to I'm not passionate about much?

The most important thing Good Brother is looking for in a person is:  
"Honesty! Good communication I beleave is the foundion for a good relationship"

Spell check, need I say more. This is your profile page and first impressions mean something. Am I wrong for thinking that? I mean, I'm no English teacher or anything, I'm just sayin.

I would like to believe, eh em, or should I say beleave that I am an open person, that I tend to give people a chance but this one unfortunately, had to go to the archives. Sorry everyone Good Brother has left the building.
 







0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment