Pages

October 11, 2010

Afterwhile, There was Kyle

You remember Kyle right? The cutie pie honey dip lover from Philly. The one I was sooooooo in love with after our first phone call (see The kiss on a collar bone post). Well, after about three months of communicating over the phone we FINALLY met. He's just as handsome in person as he is in his pictures, and just as charming and sweet as he's been over the phone. Now, don't get me wrong, he is by no means perfect, he's done a couple of things to irritate me, things that made me wanna  kick him in the jugular, but I'm one who tends to weigh the good against the bad and, I tend to give people chances, especially if its not that big a deal so?

Anyway, I don't really know what to say about he and I other than we shall see. To be honest, he's got a lot going on in his life and I'm not certain I'm ready to take it on and I don't think he would want me to. But, I will say that out of everyone I've met or communicated with thus far, he is one person that I would want to maintain at least a friendship with because of our great connection. We can talk about anything and laugh about everything. That's all I'll say about that at the moment but rest assured, I will keep you posted.....






0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment