Pages

November 26, 2010

The Ok Cupid Experiment

So, I received an email the other day from a friend saying that she heard about a cool new FREE dating website that was featured on Nightline - OkCupid.com. I thought, free? What the heck, If nothing else I'm sure I'll really be able to write some very interesting blog posts (actually, the blog was totally my motivation for this experiment- how sad).

To be honest the whole free thing, coupled with the fact that it was on national TV has the potential to draw all types of freaks and geeks (men and women alike) Well, I guess I'll be one of em, if only for a hot minute.  To think, I was the biggest skeptic of online dating and now I'm doing this stuff for fun. Lawd have mercy, what's happening to me?????? Anyway, I need to finish my profile, I will definitely keep you posted.











0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment