Pages

November 10, 2010

Dry Spell

If I had to describe my dating life right now I would say that I am going through a serious DRY SPELL. My blog partner in crime D-N-D said it best when she said that dating is not for the faint at heart. That couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm getting matches pretty much everyday and no bites? What's the haps? This has caused me to keep going back over my profile, looking at my pictures trying to make sure I put my best faces up there. :) I'm fabulous and no one is trying to holler at me? Their loss! Anyway, I guess it's ok for now, it frees me up to focus on myself right? (At least that's what I tell myself - LOL!). Don't get me wrong, I have a few stragglers here and there but nothing that's really peeking my interest. With that said folks, guys and dolls alike, please drop us an email and share your story and we'll post it here on The Online Dating Dilemma.




0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment