Pages

August 27, 2010

The Key

I was tricked into doing the online dating "thing." But, curiosity got the best of me and I broke down and did it anyway (thx to my dear cousin). I was apprehensive and I was afraid because I felt like everyone online had the motive to get me alone, chop me up and put me in their trunk never to be seen again. (gotta love my imagination). However, as I opened myself up to the possibilities and stopped acting as if every guy was Jason from Friday the 13th, I started to enjoy learning about people, who inspired them, what kind of books they liked to read, how they spent their leisure time etc. Now don't get me wrong it sure has its ups and downs and it can be down right frustrating at times but what I am learning is that I need to get my EGO (which is much bigger than I thought) in check and have some patience. That's the key I'm telling you. 

Finding that right one, as eHarmony states may take some time so let me say it again, PATIENCE IS THE KEY. Anyway, if you're on the fence about doing it, I say give it a try. I mean really, what do you have to lose?





0 Speak on it!:

Post a Comment